Whether you want to uncover the secrets of the universe, or you just want to pursue a career in the 21st century, basic computer programming is an essential skill to learn - Stephen Hawking
I would certainly endorse the Higher Diploma in Cloud Computing in CIT as one of the first people to benefit from the Cloud qualification. My reasons are as follows:
- It is unique and specific to industry’s needs
- The course material is both current and futuristic in relevance
- The content is broad and appeals to people with a preference for software or hardware
- The tutorials are delivered in a very professional manner utilising the latest in Cloud and Virtual Technology
- The facilities are modern with the latest that technology has to offer
- The lecturers are highly qualified and experienced in their relevant subjects
- The engagement between student and lecturers is a two way communication that enhances the learning experience
- The interest from Industry is very evident from the level of interest in graduates
- And finally the CIT team are extremely supportive and efficient in meeting the students needs.
Town Planning Graduate VMware
The Higher Diploma in Cloud Computing at CIT is a fast paced industry supported IT conversion course covering a wide range of highly desirable IT skills, and delivered in a flexible manner. Coming from a town planning background, I wanted to upskill in a high employment industry without having to start with a fresh degree course. The Cloud Computing programme at CIT offer such an opportunity. The programme is based at CIT which was vital in terms of hands on support from staff and class mates. The programme is really well organised and ties in with industry certifications such as VCP and ISM to ensure maximum employability on completion.
The Higher Diploma in Cloud Computing at CIT is a demanding and challenging programme requiring a high level of commitment but in return a world-class education in some of today’s most sought after IT skills are acquired. CIT’s cloud infrastructure is available on and off campus facilitating continuity in study and access to your projects and assignments 24 hours a day. If you’re motivated, interested in a career in Cloud Computing and up for the challenge and workload of an intense programme then I highly recommend CIT’s offering to you.
Civil Engineering Graduate
I have a background in Civil Engineering. At 37 years of age I knew very little about the world of IT. The Higher Diploma in Cloud Computing has taken me on a journey where I learned about hardware, software, programming languages and cloud computing. Whilst the course demands that the student puts in a big effort, the rewards are huge. The course has clearly made all of us very employable in the world of IT, as has been clear from the number of students who have received job offers towards the end of the course. You will never look back after this course!
The Cloud Computing course has been a great opportunity for me to gain IT knowledge and get to know Cloud Computing in depth. I really enjoyed the programmme and I’ve gained lots of useful knowledge. The quality of lecturing is outstanding. Thank you for such a meaningful experience!
Mechanical Engineering Graduate
A major factor for my success in securing a job after completing the Higher Diploma in Cloud and Mobile Software Development was the strong relevance of the syllabus to some of the key web application technologies in use in industry today. The extensive hands-on experience we had with these technologies will give us a all a head-start in our careers.